Saturday, October 15, 2016

Pooped!

I'm bbaaaaaccckkk!

You all know the usual excuses, I'm sure.  September has lots of stuff going on at my library, including Festival of the Floaty Book Sale and Carpet Cleaning, so the staff around here get bad at picture-taking and blog-helping.

I have been perfecting my napping.  People will sometimes sleep with one foot sticking out from under the covers.  We cats do this:


During Carpet (and Chair) Cleaning, I took advantage of a new, high, cushy vantage point:

*Was* napping.  Now annoyed!
I also have a new super-special cubby that I can snooze in when I need a break from my Library Cat Duties.  It is conveniently located on Britta's desk, and there's a photo of a(nother) Famous Library Cat right behind my sleeping-spot.

Almost identical!
Of course, sometimes the best napping spot is wherever you happen to be when you get sleepy.






This'll do.
Restfully yours,

Chance

7 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Chance you look very comfy. It is important for you to pick the prime spots around the place and I like your secret cubby.

Summer said...

It sounds like you have been busy, Chance! You deserve a break.

The Island Cats said...

Chance, you have some great napping spots. By the way, those last pictures made us yawn too.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...grate ta see ya bak thiz way !!! N ya noe, we haz never meeted
a nap spot we dinna like !!! N joy yur new chillaxin spot anda happpee week a head ~~ ♥♥♥

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Will you be celebrating TockTober?

Unknown said...

Ahhh those are the best days, you get to just lounge around :) hehe cute pictures!!!
Tina

John Bellen said...

That's a very good yawn, Chance. And I like the picture of your illustrious predecessor behind you. I'm sure he's missed as much as you are loved.